Thursday, May 14, 2009
This has been a good, but long week. I feel like I'm always saying that, and I haven't even finished my work week yet. God damn.
It's OK. I did just come across an excellent photo gallery from last weekend's race at Bear Mountain, courtesy of Gina Green and Team Organic Athlete, via NYVelocity.com. The gallery is here, and the photo above is from the gallery. Awesome pics, with several of my BVF and Capital Region friends. Enjoy, and thanks to Gina!
It's late and I'm tired, so I'm going to get right to business:
Tops from the week:
1) Third place at Bear Mountain.
2) The Saratoga Crit (Marshall & Sterling Racing City Grand Prix) is coming along nicely. Going to be a great race on May 31.
3) My head set works! Thanks Keith!
4) Team Anthem Sports is getting set to steam roll the Tour de Syracuse.
5) Rain on Thursday. The best night for rain.
Bottoms from the week:
1) Doughnuts are my kryptonite.
2) My room mate moved out without saying a word. I'm now on the look out, again.
3) I bonked more thoroughly than I had in a long time on Wednesday morning.
4) Laundry, but what else is new.
Posted by Andrew J. Bernstein at 9:02 PM